Sunday, March 06, 2005

Agh where does the money go?

I need a money spenders anonymous support group!! I just saw my credit card statement, and not only do they keep raising my limit, but I keep reaching it!! So far, I owe $7k on one visa, $2500 on another (which to my credit I only pay on it, never use it), then my dirtbike I owe like $3k more on, my car about $8k.... sheesh, I only make $7.50 an hour! Kids, this is why you should ignore your parents!! Don't go to college, waste your time getting a degree while everybody else is out getting job experience. GET A JOB RIGHT AWAY! Unless you're going to be a doctor, lawyer (good luck getting a job there, btw), or a chemical engineer, welcome to the wonderful world of working retail!
You got it! I've got a degree, and there isn't shit to be found in my field. So I look out of my field - most places won't hire me because i'm overqualified, and the rest just don't respond. You get 3,000 people applying for a single job opening, do you find it likely you are going to be the one hired? Your degree means jack unless you have real world experience doing precisely what the job is hiring you for. So I hope you like flipping burgers, because that's likely what you'll end up doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home