Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Dog Collar

Mickey's parents brought over a new large dog shock collar today. That's nice. Mickey doesn't own any large dogs. I own two, but I have a remote shock trainer for Roofus already. And it's under warranty. It's a nice one too, about 7 months old.

Mickey calls to me and informs me that we'll put mine on his dog and Roofus gets the new one. Wait a second, what?? My nice 10 level $100 shock collar is going on HIS dog and I get this bulky ugly one that has just one shock level? I don't THINK so. I told him if he wanted to use my shock collar than he needed to pay me $100 for it. He responded that his dog couldn't wear the new one because it had only one level. WTF? So my dog can just get the hell shocked outta him? I think not! I repeated, if you want your tiny twenty pound dog to wear my large dog shock collar, you owe me $100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home